Don't Be Naive about the Death of Bin Laden

|
I find it hard to rejoice that Bin Laden is dead, not because I mourn his death, but because I mourn the innocent people who died on 9/11 and all the soldiers that have lost their lives since then. I do believe he is NOT with virgins being a celebrated martyr, but he is burning in the lowest pits of hell for all the innocent's he has harmed. Don't be naive, our troops will not be coming home now that Bin Laden is dead. Statistics prove that when the head of a terrorist organization (including drug cartels) is "assassinated", the violence typically increases after his death. We need to remain vigilant and continue to protect our Freedom from this insidious twisted way of thinking that wants to do away with the world's human rights.  We have to work on changing people's hearts but we also must protect our way of life with a vengeance. I also want to address Obama's speech: It was well done. I am no Obama fan, but I don't agree with those of you that think he was taking "all the credit" for finally pulling the trigger on Bin Laden. I believe it was a calculated message to the leaders and terrorists of the world that if you want to blame someone for Bin Laden's death, blame Obama.... He had to approve the decision and he made the final decision. I think it was a smart move and established that he has the guts to make the hard decisions. I'm still no fan of his, but give credit where credit is due.

0 comments:

Post a Comment